MacProVideo.com Logic9 203 Logics Music For Video Toolbox TUTORiAL
Team DYNAMiCS | 651 MB
eLearning
Team DYNAMiCS | 651 MB
eLearning
In this second tutorial of my Logic’s ToolBox series, I demystify the relationship of time, tempo, and frame rates. I thoroughly explain SMPTE and video synchronization. I show you how to beat map “Hit” points and make all your beats line up with the picture. I reveal the best ways to import thevideo ’s audio into Logic’s arrange page without worrying about losing synchronization. Even better, I share many of my film scoring “secrets” and take you on a compositional journey showing how I dream up my musical scores and turn them into final TV-ready productions... and that’s just the beginning!
Release Info:
MacProVideo.com.Logic9.203.Logics.Music.For.Video.Toolbox.TUTORiAL-DYNAMiCS
SUPPLiER..: Team DYNAMiCS
DATE....: Aug 2010
PACKAGER..: Team DYNAMiCS
FORMAT..: Tut
Homepage: http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9203
Download:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/h8r52Aj/MPVDLG9203LGMSVDTBTUT-DYNAMiCS.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/f58DDXa/MPVDLG9203LGMSVDTBTUT-DYNAMiCS.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/zfQkNYV/MPVDLG9203LGMSVDTBTUT-DYNAMiCS.part3.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/h8r52Aj/MPVDLG9203LGMSVDTBTUT-DYNAMiCS.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/f58DDXa/MPVDLG9203LGMSVDTBTUT-DYNAMiCS.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/zfQkNYV/MPVDLG9203LGMSVDTBTUT-DYNAMiCS.part3.rar
0 comments:
Post a Comment